Sign in to follow this  
fly_ebos

Is this the right procedure?

Could somebody confirm if I'm doing things in the right order?1) open ASV (options set to 'start paused', 'unpause on FS ready status and 'ICS + Random sky/ENV)2) launch FS9, create a flight: select aircraft, set fuel, set weather theme to clear, create flight plan3) go back to ASV and process the flight plan in 'new route'4) select refresh in ASV5) when it reaches 'writing station data:..." I load the flight in FS9Is this the right order ?

Hi,Sorry for the long delay in response, but we are swamped at the moment. Just a reminder to everyone that we are sometimes unable to provide an immediate response but that does not mean we are ignoring you. We have limited staff and we have all been up for over 20 hours for the launch and needed a little sleep early this morning, then had a backlog of several thousand questions/support requests. Thanks for understanding!The order you provided will not work. You cannot start paused and have ICS work properly.I suggest this:- Reset options to not start paused and not unpause on fs ready status1) Start FS, do what you need to prepare the flight, and make sure you have NOT started the flight (or if you have, close it so you are back at create-a-flight screen).2) Start ASV, with ICS mode, and let everything complete3) Start the FS flightHope that helps!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies