Sign in to follow this  
Guest cloudflyer

ASV won't run.......................Help Please

Guest cloudflyer

I installed ASV last evening and ran it for the first time. This morning, when I rebooted the system, I cannot run ASV. When I click on the icon ASV WX ENGINE, it startsby displaying "Please wait while windows configuers ASV". Next, "The fearure are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" "Enter a path to Active Sky Version 5.msi"I tried all paths I could find but nothing worked. ASV seems to be installed in FS9/modules.Next, Error 1706 and then Runtime Error 339.I'm lostMichael

Hi,Strange... could you try running the ASV setup.exe again, and choose REPAIR? If this does not work does a complete uninstall/reinstall do the trick?If you continue to have problems please email me @ damianc@hifisim.com for troublshooting. Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest mamadou79

Good morning.I am the same problem, can you help meThank

Guest mamadou79

Good morning,Yes, i run setup again and chosse repair but i am the same problem.Thank

Guest mamadou79

good morning,I try every full uninstall and reinstall.I found why i am this error, when i install office scan V7 of Tren Micro .Can you help me.I am the same error with the first version of activesky 5 and the same with su1, SU2 and rc3.Thank

Guest mamadou79

Reply again.I am widefs and activesky and officescan on one serveur.Thank

Guest mamadou79

i am the same probleme on the another computer with just the client of officescan.When i boot on the computer with the server or the client of officescan i am the error.

Hi,To fix this problem you must install the Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility package.Click on Download the Windows Installer Cleanup Utility package nowhttp://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?...Ben-us%3B290301-Install Microsoft Windows Installer Cleanup Utility package.-Run the program, -Select and uninstall asv and all update ( don't uninstall 512x512, 128x128 clouds if installed)-Quit the program. -Re-install Asv, run asv, quit asv, -After install RC3 (no need to install su1, su2)-Run asv.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis