Guest Teq

hello everyonefirst of all want to congratulate everyone for work this great addon but have a problem hereafter install activesky5 i have a randomly gettin that error sometime during update online weather data and mostly when i try to submit differnt type environments i have a suspicions CIRRUS clouds type during submit onine update or normal submit during environment page is a reason..any one have this problem ....any ideathanks screenshot :http://hakjoa.com.sapo.pt/error.JPG

Hi,Thanks for your post..It does sound like something is wrong with certain texture selection combinations. Maybe something is wrong with the installation? You might want to try a re-install? If you can duplicate with a certain AE theme (use auto save on submit then when you get this try to load the autosave) let me know, I might be able to replicate the problem here. Thanks again!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Teq

>Maybe something is wrong with the>installation? i made re-install 2 time ..its still same ..any dtep by step guide selecting environment ?i confused:(

Hi,If you go into AE, and choose RANDOM, then SUBMIT, what happens? Same thing?Are you running on WideFS?

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Just putting my nose in here, it seems that if you end up opening fs the problem gets worse i had this same problem. What happens when you turn on fs the asv program freezes and has to be manually shut down "end task". Here is what i suggest make sure after you install it, shut it down and restart your computer then on startup go in your settings and make your changes or random, all will be fine afterwards. Hope this helps!Now to the hifi team considering i had this problem should i reinstall or leave it alone if it works well now? I'm also afraid that the backup textures that save at the begining, are no longer there if i reinstall since the next time i reinstall it will take whats there now and back it up and their is only random asv textures now?

Guest Teq

i just use as5 ..and yes this error continue even in random select durin update online weatherits mek me crazy i want to make my selections in different name i put name and description its ok here i select first CLOUDS MAP TEXTURE _EDGE TYPE -EDGE VARIATION then clik UPDATE now have to save it with my selected nake with simply pressing select button uder my special name when i hit the save button its ok save but for another selctions like CIRRUS -HAZE -ETC i cant save my selected name because the name which i want to save not stay SAVE CURRENT SLECTION AS THEM box it aoutomaticly gone SAVED THEME box and when i hit it load button there nothings chance another way i want to single modification any of last row CIRRUS _HAZE _ETC i simply select the type i want and select update now i should have be able to use SUBMIT buton but when i hit SUBMIT same error come...guess i will going to unistall all program in my HDD...this error turn me to search and find alternate environments programs ..sad but true

HI tek, Can you check if your folder are in archive attribute and not read only?Folder of asv, and 3d clouds texture , cirrus texture etc.Mouse right click on folderPropertiesEnable archive, press okIf still the problem remain, we are looking for this in the update.Ps: For now you can avoid this error with using in asv option: [All manual (no selection)]ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpgFreeware Addons for FSW GROUP

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Teq

>HI tek,>> Can you check if your folder are in archive attribute and>not read only?>>Folder of asv, and 3d clouds texture , cirrus texture etc.>>Mouse right click on folder>Properties>Enable archive, press ok>>>If still the problem remain, we are looking for this in the>update.>>>[All manual (no selection)]>>>Thanks>Chris Willis>HiFi Simulation Software Team Developer>http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg>Freeware Addons for FSW GROUP i guess convert folders archive temprorarly solved problem but need more try..thanks