Sign in to follow this  
JSkorna

*******--Service Update is Released--******

Guest supergl

Thanks for the fix!But I also have the "Main Thread Process Error"problem when I use the Chinese simplified version of Windows.I believe this problem occurs in most of the east-asian languages of Windows.PLZ fix it

Guest alstar

I did this. Now I can chose ASV.exe but later I recieve this fault: Program Error... Exiting (verify proper file location and Mapped Drive to the ROOT of the WideFS/ASV Machine). Well I did. I think everything is allright on my side. (By the way there still was in my regestry HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareHiFiActiveSky)

Guest supergl

Hi,Thanks for helping.But it doesn't work.This problem remains though I tried to change the format of the short date.

Hi Try to delete the current_wx_snapshot.txt and current_wx_snapshot.asd from Flight Simulator 9ModulesASV , close asv open and retry.Download archive metar day from 19 of this month, only change the day download archive. Than after try for the download current day.ThanksChris WillisHiFi Simulation Software Team Developerhttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Hawk934

Just sent you an mail regarding my proposal, please chack your HiFi Sim support mail, thank youBest regards,// Hawk //

Guest mamadou79

Good morning,i have now the new errorProgram Error ... Existing(Verify proper file locations and Mapped drive the root of the WideFS/ASV Machine)Can you help me?On the server The Widefs is on the d:widefsthe ASV is on d:avsThe fs computer map with the letter F: the server d:Where is my errorthank

Guest mamadou79

Hi,No the the su1, i load the su2 now and i testthank.

Guest bazaarmunchkin

Hello all,I've downloaded the the SU2 update file, and currently have SU1 installed with ASV. The installation file claims that ASV isn't installed at all when I attempt to launch it. I know this is probably an easy fix, but so far I haven't been able to jiggle it to work.I've attempted to move the installation file into ASV's directory prior to launch, as well as verifying that the HKEY is in the registry, properly pointing to ASV's program location. Neither have helped the situation.Any advice would certainly be appreciated.TIA,Toby

Guest bazaarmunchkin

Just for clarification w/ the post above:The update I'm attempting to run is labeled....ASV_SU1.zip/setup.exe.I mis-named the update as I know I had already applied an update to ASV after my original install. I had mis-named this SU1 in my mind, but apparently it is not named such. I didn't want to be confusing.Thanks again,Toby