Sign in to follow this  
Guest Leafhopper

I want to purchase but....

Guest Leafhopper

I really want to purchase ASV but am stuck in the sticks of Oregon where I have no DSL, or cable. Ancient 56K dial up. I have DAP.It will take many hours to download with lots of connection losses.Is there an option for resume available or will there be? I understand that at some point a CD will be available - I suppose I may have to wait?Also, PayPal has muddled my account so bad that I cannot use it anymore and because my e-mail hasn't changed, I cannot create a new account. I saw somewhere that another payment option for credit cards was in the mix. Any idea when the resume and credit card options might be available?Dave Sheridan

Hi Dave,Simmarket and possibly some other options will be available very soon (next couple days).. Thanks for your patience!Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Leafhopper

That is wonderful news!!!I will happily wait and watch for news!Thanks