Sign in to follow this  
yellow5

New Gmax F-15

Hi, My favorite fighter of all time is the sleek fast F-15. But, there has never really been a good flying, great looking exterior F-15. But now there is and it is fast, sleek, and highly maneuverable. I love that bird and it is just fantastic. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who is an aircraft repainter who would be interested in repainting this just simply awesome new aircraft. I am a 13 year old but I don't have the slightest clue how to do any repainting which I regret. If you are interested please notify me. Via forum, I would like it in the United States AirForce colors please; specifically Langley AirForce base in Virgina. If you don't want to do it in Langley colors ANY USAF color scheme would just be SUPER!!!I just can't express my thoughts on how cool it would be to fly an F-15 demonstration at a virtual airshow.The file name is f-15jagg[1]you canfind this beutiful bird here at avsim.com or you can go to simviation.com or flightsim.com Thanks and fly safe and have fun! Avid Flyer

I have a feeling you won't be disappointed. Hopefully lots of repaints, panels and sound packages coming down the pike for this supurb model.One question for anyone who knows: is De Silva to be credited or the japanese gentleman?

I repainted it in the colors of the fighter wing that used to be based at McChord AFB in Washington State. But I don't understand the what the textures were created. It looks okay but I do not know how to get rid of some of the Japanese textures. For example the suns on the wings and the tail logos. Other than that the repaint I created looks alright. I have not posted it, because it is not complete yet.