Sign in to follow this  
greeneg

Ins gauge?

Guest obk

Are there any INS gauge addons available for FS2002 that I can use in my vintage airliners ? thanks :)

'Fraid not. Many of us long for one: me personally for my Tristars. The annoying thing is that there was a very nice little one for FS2000 (add-on, not default) but it doesn't work in FS2002.Maybe one day .... ah, perchance to dream ....Mark "Dark Moment" Beaumonthttp://www.swiremariners.com/cxkaitak.htmlhttp://www.swiremariners.com/reds.htmlSig update: out of Intensive Care, now in Recovery. Smaller, but still alive.

Guest obk

I have read somewhere that a 707 panel comes with an IRS? Maybe we could use that with another panel?P.s - it;s a 707 panel for FS2002

Guest vas_yan

I am not sure if you are refering to an Inertian Navigation System, but if that is so, you can try downloading 7072k2pn_1.zip. it comes in three parts, this is the name of the first part. It is an extremely good looking panel which features an INS which can be used to enter the coordinates of your waypoints and it is supposed to get you there. I say supposed because I have not actually tested this function but it is documented in the readme.

Guest gooper

the new 747-200 from Vmax has a working INS as i undrrstand

Guest gooper

also forgot to mention that the upcoming Concorde from PSS SHOULD have a working INS if it modelled correctly.