Sign in to follow this  
flightsimmer747

Wind smoothing in ASV for non registered fsuipc users?

Hi, Something has really been bothering me with this issue, seeing i do get this problem with wind shifts and speeds in less than a minute when station change, I find the importence of having wind smoothing absoulutely a must.Since I don't have the registered version of fsuipc, I can't get the satisfaction like others with the weather program not being accurate. I understand its not ASV's fault because the reported wx is accurate but the transition to it is not. However i need to ask, is it possible to add and get this option incorporated with all the other features ande options that ASV offers? I personally don't want to register to fsuipc, personal preference. But i would like my wx program to support all weather issues.This would most definately save alot of issues that alot of non-registered users speak of on the forum, and and create alot more realism for all wx add on users. After all we should all benefit off this fix if we paid for an add on program. I also held myself back late in the game for fs9 to ask about this in case of any problems with Pete that may arise to incorporate his idea. Seeing this is version two for wx in fs9 (ASV) and fs9 may be ending soon as a whole, i hope this is possible and a realistic question.Thanks to the team!

Guest dwitek

Thanks for clearing that up, Jim. I have an unregistered version of FSUIPC and regularly monitor the situation with Shift-Z. You can watch the wind change in exactly the way you spoke of, 5 deg/sec.