Sign in to follow this  
ILYUSHIN_IL62

Warning!! C172 start-up sounds in library

Guest Ken Meier

The C172SP start-up sounds in today's library files are apparently made as a joke as they are really sounds of someone passing gas. The author (no name) does not state this in the readme file, they actually say they are more realistic. So I thought before anyone replaced their existing I'd post a warning. To their credit they do suggest a back-up before loading. KenThe included readme is as follows;Thanks for downloading these Cessna 172SP replacement sounds. These are more realistic sounds which give a better "buzz" to the startup in the interier.INSTALLATION!==============Simply unzip the .wav files to your:C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFS2002Aircraftc172soundfolder replacing the old ones (back them up incase you don't like these ones).---Enjoy!Happy Landings...FS Sound World Team (FS SWT)

LOL, that's funny! ;-) I'm going to download it just to hear it ;-) Thanks for the tip! ;-)

That made my day. I'm in tears from that!!:-lol I can just imagine the poor soul that puts that in their sound folder and gets that on startup. I think I might add that for my computer startup sound!

Damn, finally had a chance to startup the new 172! LOL ;-)That is too damn funny, can't imagine what must have been going through your mind when you cranked that baby up ;-)Haaaa.... Now the evil in me is comming out. I'm emailing this sound to work and replacing everyone's Windows startup and exit sounds with it before they come in tomorrow!!!!!HA HA HA ;-)I don't think I'll be able to control myself when i see them push that power button ;-)Thanks to the author!

EEEEEEEEEEEEE GAWDS!!!!Talk about a Malox moment.... :-roll

I just remembered something I did back in the FS98 days.Anyone remember the sounds from Star Wars, the Millennium Falcon hyper drive trying to start, then winding down and Chewbacca moaning and groaning?I had that in wav file and was attempting to use it for the 737 start up sound but could never get it to work right; it was sped up somewhat and sounded really bizarre.If anyone could find that sound file again I

Guest Guruswarmyoz

Is this the new way of testing alternate fuel sources?? Methane Power?pmsl.