Sign in to follow this  

Just checked this out and...

Looks good but after the Captain Sim - disaster (even their "technical release" is plagued by many problems) I will wait until it is released and I can study reviews before I once again buy new software. Apart from that, the Apollo-Airbus NEVER was finished although on their website they had a LOT of good things to say about their product, too :-)

Guest Stratus_Fractus

But Eric and the team are cooking with a new project. ;-)

Yes, this would be the ONLY software I would buy WITHOUT reading a review first!

Wow, that looks extremely cool and they seem to be quite a way's along in the development. I hope they can deliver on the claims there - this one could be a real winner by the looks of those spec lists.I'm particularly impressed by the inclusion of things like a DP/STAR editor and a repaint tool - I wish more developers would do that kind of stuff for the real tweakers and hardcore pilots out there... The FMC flash vid looked awesome too - finally, someone attempts wind prediction modeling!Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

If this will be as good as they now promise when it is released, I agree that this will be a great add-on. However the Captain Sim 727 previews looked good on their website, too, and now the "technical release" 727 can only reach Mach 0,65 during flight - that

The video of the AI looks nice. One of my least favorite things about PIC is the jumpy AI, but, to be fair, it was produced for FS2K.

If I could only see a single picture of the exterior model! It took me 8 months to do a decent representation of the A310, and they don't even show a prototype - got to hurry up to make the FEB03 release.Don't hesitate to fly my A310 for the time being - available NOW and for FREE in the AVSIM file library.PS: If Paul G. only would get along releasing his darn panel...

Guest crashing_pilot

hey Harald,great plane you've made there mate,i really like it!!well done,and uhm...keep it up!!happy holidays

>The video of the AI looks nice. One of my least favorite >things about PIC is the jumpy AI, but, to be fair, it was >produced for FS2K. Yes, smooth gauges will be requirement to belong to the 'higher' league. I wonder if they managed to sign up for Reality-XP technology or developed their own solution.Michael J.

>But Eric and the team are cooking with a new project. ;-) .. but I have to say there are chances this project may never reach the market. I hope I am wrong but reading between the lines in the latest Eric's post also reluctance to announce it dating back almost the full year - the project even if exists may not have enough momentum to ever make it. And technology is not standing still waiting for these guys to catch up.Michael J.

Well, It does look promising, but we know nothing about the developers. They seem to be afraid to provide names of any sort, yet they claim to be long-time, expert developers for FS.

Thats not what wade has been saying! {to a very few at least!}