Sign in to follow this  
ShezA

Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena Airport?

Guest Ionizeyou

Hi there. KBUR anyone? Was hoping that there might be a scenery designer out there that could do a makeover for this facility. It's a real popular airport in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles, and the version in 2k2 is poorly rendered. This airport is rich in history and was home to Lockheed for many years. Anyone willing to give it a go?For more info...http://www.burbankairport.com/next/index.htmlThanks...Kevin

Hi. I too would really like to get that airport. I live nearby. Hope someone takes this on. I'd do it but don't know how.

Get me some preliminary pictures and airport layout map..zip it up and send it to me and Ill see what I can do.Regaurds

Guest Ionizeyou

Okay Flynman...I've got some pictures and other files put together for you...I'll need to have your email address so that I can send this attachment to you as I cannot do so through the forum email system. I think you'll enjoy putting this airport together, it's a smaller commuter airport with much history and lot's of neighborhood conflict. Seems those neighbors don't like the sound of Jetliners flying over their homes! Anyway... get back to me and I'll send you the files I've compiled.Thanks again...Kevin

I read on the link that the new terminal won't be built. I first flew in/out of Burbank back in '66 on the old PSA props. It's a timeless airport, that's for certain...

Guest Ionizeyou

Here's a picture of the main terminal...

Yeah, they cancelled the expansion plans when airlines started pulling out of the airport after 9-11-01. United and American have withdrawn a lot of services to the airport, with American pulling out almost entirely. Cactus and Southwest seem to have the most traffic out of BUR... Anyway, I go to school very close to the airport, and would love to make more flights out of Burbank, if only the airport looked at all like BUR... Heh.

CUTE :-) Shez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"