Sign in to follow this  

My AI Traffic dissapears when i load the game

My AI traffic will work then a couple flights later theres no Ai traffic my ATC is set to 100%. Anyone else have this problem? Or anyone know how I can fix it? Thanks.-JC-

This is the first time I have heard of intemittent AI. It is usually there or it is not. Check your fs2002aircraft folder for default.dp. Check your fs2002scenedbATCscenery folder for traffic.bgl. If either or all are missing, retrieve the default files from your fs2002 CDs using an unzipping program. Search the *.cab files for the files noted and extract them to the folders noted.If you replace your traffic.bgl with the default traffic.bgl, you will lose any AI updates you have installed.

Guest GaryB

Have you loaded PAI traffic using the new installer - the early version had a small bug that could stop traffic appearing. If so, go get the latest installler which fixes thingsHope this helpsGary

jerrycwo4Sometimes required files are deleted when certain items are installed a certain way. Check to see you still have the below files:jerry