Sign in to follow this  

Wow! What a Sky! (Pics)

Guest PhilipManwaring

ActiveSky WxRe is awesome! I took a flight tonight into Seattle and the rain, clouds, and turbulence made it an incredible experience. My shiny new PSS Dash 8 didn't hurt either. :)

Guest Lobaeux4

Am looking for suggestions and fishin' of course, what clouds are you using? Are you using FSW clouds? Which ones?Thanks, the pics look great!Lobaeux

These are the default clouds! I didn't preload any FS Sky World SE cloud packs prior to this flight. Although, you won't regret downloading the FS Sky World SE program. I have them and they look great.Larry :-wavehttp://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75.gif

Thats not the best part. Wait til your in snow or rain and get reduced vis due to those conditions. Wow what a difference from the default. So far thats been my favorite part of this program. I just can't wait to fly in a fog bank and test out those features.Kilstorm

Larry,I too have ActiveSky, and love it. Fantastic program.However, that sure looks like vSky from FS Sky World, and FS Sky World clouds stay loaded from any previous flight, unless you specifically recopy the default clouds back in to your texture directory (as far as I understand it), so I'm guessing it's possible those are FS Sky World clouds and not the default.Regards,Jesse

My clouds look like that to with WxRE and they are default.

Hi, "My clouds look like that to with WxRE and they are default. "All Clouds and sky are from Fs Sky World Se from Larry 2 screenshots. Another Exemple without any 3rd party weather generator, Just adding 2 cumulus clouds layer between the aircraft http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID47/14492.htmlThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

All Clouds and sky are from Fs Sky World Se from Larry 2 screenshotshuh? I just said Mine look like that and ARE DEFUALT! How can you say they are from FS Sky World, i've never downloaded anything from you.

Hi, "huh? I just said Mine look like that and ARE DEFUALT! How can you say they are from FS Sky World, i've never downloaded anything from you."Not yours clouds I am talking about, but the two shots from Larry are fs sky world se.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Oh, ok you had me confused there ;-) Just looked at the link in your post and those clouds look awesome! ;-)

Ok fellas, I guess I am the one mistaken here. I have figured all along that you had to load cloud packs from FS Sky World SE each time you start up FS. My mistake...sorry. At any rate, FS Sky World SE and Active Sky wxRe are really great! I highly recommend getting both!!!Larryhttp://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75.gif