Sign in to follow this  
Emile

On Final Approach... ActiveSky Version 6 + Graphics!

Guest Eagletail

REALLY, really looking forward to this, Damian! Your product development is astounding. Will this, though, make matters easier for customers who wish to incorporate both ActiveSky V6 and Flight Environment? Thanks, and happy holidays.

Gentlemen,Like many others around here, I use your fantastic application along with Flight Environment for sky/water/cloud textures.To me it is the greatest combination bringing me so much closer to the feeling of being 'there'.Now, with the AS6 coming along nicely question is how will it work with FE?you mention number of graphic engine enhancements - will they be compatible with FE textures? Or should I say would the FE textures be compatible with this new version? ;-) Looking forward to this being launched and let me join the others expressing my gratitude for making it freeware to us loyal ASV users.RegardsDom

So that's what you guys've been up to!Wonderful!Are you also going to 'tweak' the weather servers to give us all a White Christmas too? ;-)Best,Martijn

Guest flight78

Hi guys ! you guys at HIFISIM makes the best weather generator no doubt ! Also the best support ever !. I can never thank you guys enough. I would have been happy to pay for this update but it seams ima get it for free so iam not gona complain :(. I really cant wait to use this on longhauls !!! Finally i will be able to fly over the ocean without odd wind changes (i hope) and strange temprature changes that makes the speed go balastic. once again i hope ! :). Thank you once again !.Best regards:Alexander

fantastic news...I didn't realise such a big update was in the works. Can't wait for this baby. Excellent work guys! :-beerchug

Guest qballbandit

You guys never cease to amaze me! Looks absolutely phenomonal - can't wait!!!!!Thanks for all you do,Neil :-)

>HI Dom,>>It will works with Flight Environment like before and more>easly to incorporate with ASV but it's up to them. >> >>>Thanks>Chris Willis>HiFi Simulation Software Team Developer>http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_dev_team.jpg>http://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_proud_supporter.jpgChris,I am a little unsure of the correct procedure when using FE and ASV. At present I run FE and randomize all the selections then boot up FS and ASV and let that generate the weather.Now with this new version ASV6, shall I just use the AE within ASV to changethe textures, or carry on with my previous way of doing things?ThanksDrayton

A BIG thanks to the dev team, you are really something extra in this FS-addon business!!!

Richard Åsberg

Guest jboweruk

Same here, thanks guys soooo much and a Merry Christmas and Happy and prosperous New Year to all.

I upgraded from AS4 to AS5 with a discount, so what will the full version AS6 cost, i want to have only one program to install, i dont even think i have access to AS4 anymore at Simmarket.OHN

Hi,If you already have ASV installed you are all set.. you will be able to download a full version ASv6 unwrapper that gives you the full thing on verification of existing ASV installation. Then you backup and use this unwrapped full ASv6 installation for any future installation needs with no reliance on ASV or other past versions.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies