Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

PSS - Rip off

Guest A32X

Dear Sirs,Initially, when PSS released their dash-8 I was quite impressed with what I saw. I went to their website and browsed quite happily. I then picked one livery

Non other than The Grandee of Flight Simulations....Mr. Peter Tishma, AKA Bobbo, Bob Hale, Ariane, Papa Tango, Ariane Design Studios, WAS, World Air so on so forth.I must admit if this is the case it seems a little harsh, I always thought you could buy individual paints from PSS, personally I wouldnt want a six pack, my wife says I should but thats another story.Rippling George

A32X, PSS-Rip off. I suggest you get your facts straight before shooting off. There was a problem with the BA Union Flag livery in that the guys at PSS put the old livery there by mistake. I downloaded this livery and got the old one. When things have calmed down a bit I will mail PSS and I'm sure they will sort it out for me. I'm sure the only reason for the 6 livery pack is because they have not had time yet to sort the single livery BA Union Flag out. p.s Get a life. I wish a missing livery was all I had to worry about ! I almost died 4 months ago. Try and put things in perspective !!!

Guest ozhero

Yes you were too rash at the though of that money leaving your wallet, heaven forbid !This is one of the best aircraft I have ever purchased and I do not begrudge them for a moment getting some just rewards for their attention to detail and obvious desire to do something with quality.If you don't want to spend the money that is your choice. No-one is forcing you too. But I think it is very unfair to accuse them of a ripoff just because you don't agree with their pricing policy.

hi paulwhere in brisbane are u from?im from the sside near sunnybank hills

Guest danowat

PSS=Rip off, I don't think so, personally I am not that interested in all the extra liveries, I have brought the base package for

>Dear Sirs, >>Initially, when PSS released their dash-8 I was quite >impressed with what I saw. I went to their website and >browsed quite happily. I then picked one livery

Guest ozhero

Hi Checkpointcharlie,I live on the southside also. Daisy Hill.If you are into flightsim send me a private email and we can meet up sometime. I have just put together a GA cockpit so you might be interested in having a look at this sometime.I think my email is linked to here but I am a bit of a novice in this forum (although have been reading it for years :-) )PS. I like your signature picture. Is it under the 10K. If so do you mind if I use it also :-)

Umm, before you go throwing wild accusations in public, it might be prudent to ask PSS via email what the problem is... If I remember correctly from their forum, there was an issue with the BA livery being the wrong one - I think they may have taken it down temporarily while they fix it.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>>HUNDREEDS of man hours spent on creating arguably the "Best FS2002 produced so far"<

I really dont think so Honestly ?These are not MY words (although I tend to agree) :)

Well, other than to make yourself look totally foolish (you haven't got your facts straight).... YOUR SIG IMAGE IS TOO LARGE.. Please change it to meet our new rules.

I agree with the other posts.....don't like it then don't buy it. I personally won't buy any more PSS products. They seem to go 90% of the way to a perfect payware addon and then quit. I remember the 320 debacle. Lock-ups, stutters, flashing textures etc. They fixed some of the problems but then said "we're done and now moving on to our next project" I am posting in this forum too because any negative post in the PSS forum is not allowed.So, if you're not liking what you see then just do like me and not buy it.

Guest danowat

Diesel 10, 1 Post, did you sign up just to slag off PSS, HHHmmmm.Dan.