Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

PSS - Rip off

Guest A32X

Hello my fellow friendly simmers,Well, I shall not be buying the dash-8. But if I did buy the union flag yesterday, as I was going to, I would be getting 6 liveries for free as an apology? But today I have to pay for them, no, I can't buy what I really want. You are right there are more important things than this addon and the PSS pricing "structure" and if the picture was not wrong in the first place this would never have even come up. It's hardly my fault PSS can't get their facts staight on release is it? BTW - Next time I go and buy a book, I hope the shop assiant doesn't say you can't buy that book alone, you have to buy 5 other best sellers too.(As for my sig, I'll go and delete it.)Best Regards,

No Dan I did not post to upset anyone...merely state my opinion in an open forum. I haven't posted in this forum since the PSS 320 came out. I was upset with the PSS product and voiced my thoughts back then in the PSS forum and was banned from all forums due to that.I purchased the Iron Knuckles DC-9 when it first came out and I am happy with it. It has alot of bugs but I posted my thoughts in their support forum and my concerns were addressed professionally by Jim Rhoads. That is what payware is all about. A good product that is on its way to 100% using a support forum that I can speak freely in without being banned.I will probably be banned again for this but oh well.

Hey A32X,I have seen you post plenty of times before (obviously, with 800+ posts) and you seem to be pretty level-headed (from what I pulled up in a search of the forums.)What strikes me as very funny (funny strange, not funny ha ha) is that your sig (well, what will now be your former sig) :) displays what has to be one of the most controversial payware aircraft this community has ever seen.I know that you are very fond of the CS product (well, let

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Boss MR. Tom -- I trust it is Phoenix1 with the oversized signature. 7K above the 10K limit. Unlike many of us, they can read and program. Go figure. (Just having fun with the signature laws. ;-)This whole thread started by someone doing what he thought was a good deed. Remember -- Here and many places --- "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished."Thanks,BobThe FAQs for the TB20Gt are loacted here http://mtco.com/~rsam/FAQs.htmWe R rsam@mtco.comHelp us make it better!http://mtco.com/~rsam/fartslogo.jpg11/23/02

>Lock-ups, >stutters, flashing textures etc. Since when???? I never had those problems...L.AdamsonPSS Airbus

Guest jaapverduijn

In my long gone traveling days, I lived several months in a boarding house at 11 Free Street, Newmarket. Not a bad place to live, back in the sixties: Newmarket still had large rural parts then, and the proximity of Enoggera Creek guaranteed some quite interesting wild life! I still remember the loud "splatch!" sounds the trodden-on big frogs in the garden made when one came home drunk at night and couldn't see nor avoid the gubbers... The resident redback near the gate was a different story altogether: plastered or not, we ALWAYS managed to avoid her! A tram ticket (the old grey trams were still running then) from Newmarket to the city cost 1/6d ("one-and six") in early 1966, and later that year when the dollar came it changed to 15 cents. I reckon the bus charges more nowadays, doesn't it (wide grin)?! I sometimes (sim)fly over Brisbane now. Do you know of any good scenery pertaining to the larger Brisbane area? Preferably easy on the frame rates, on account of my stone age Celeron 1000...Jaap Verduijn.

Guest A32X

Hi Steve,Let's not let this drag on but as a student, in every sense of the word, I don

Tom!:-lol :-lol :-lolKick a man while he's down why don't ya!:-lol :-lol :-lolMike T.

I find it interesting that everytime PSS releases a product you have some very negative things to say about it. I am locking this thread and if you have any further input to PSS, please post them in their forum.