Sign in to follow this  

Advice/help please / FrameRate Problem/Aircraft

Come on Guys ! Someone must have had this problem. I can't be that special ! Just done a complete / fresh install of FS2002 and you all know how long that takes ! I'm desperate ! With the clean install it's still happening !!Ideas please !!Nick

Some aircraft/panels have a bigger framerate hit than others. If the defaults are ok, your system is ok. You could try moving the sliders down and see if that helps.try some of the various tweaks posted but I doubt it will help much.HTH,vgb

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Hi vgbaron. I think you missunderstood my problem. As I wrote in my first post. Everything seems AOK on the external views UNTIL I look out of the cockpit on the internal viws. I then go back out to the external view and the FPS has dropped dramatically.Nick