Sign in to follow this  
Guest A32X

PHOENIX SIMULATION SOFTWARE

As of today, Phoenix Simulation Software will no longer post ANY messages in this or any other forum Other than their own Moderated Support Forum For reasons that will be Obvious to all intellegent readers.Thanks

>For reasons that will be Obvious to all intellegent readers. This intelligent reader states your above post is the wisest decision you have made since the release of the dash-8.Good Luck to you all on your newest release. Now let me find that credit card number so I can put one in my hangar.HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!!!!!!!!

Guest mikehaska

Dreamfleet, 767PIC, Wilco, Simflyers, (hell, even Ariane) and countless others all allow free and unhindered communication about their products and services.PSS does not.BTW, I never got to post a reply in a previous topic. Yes, the total cost is $57.00 Canadian for the package and two liveries. Any simpleton could have checked my profile to see where I reside, rather than implying I couldn't do simple addition. Poor taste on your part to make such an assertion.

Guest A32X

>As of today, Phoenix Simulation Software will no longer post >ANY messages in this or any other forum Other than their own >Moderated Support Forum For reasons that will be Obvious to >all intellegent readers. >>>Thanks I sly dig at myself is that Graham? Ho ho ho! You are really quite a character aren't you. :-)Anyway, today I posted a very civil message in your forum asking if you would ever sell the BA Dash-8 Union flag livery on its own (purely out of interest.) Needless to say, the moderator did not post it. Happy Holidays

You obviously still don't get it...Ariane has no support forums that I'm aware of. The main reason they're not blocking people from posting about their products is that they're probably banned from posting themselves...Dreamfleet does not allow any negative comment in their own forums. Any flames are immediately removed.Wilco I have no business with but from what I do read they're hardly responsive to customer requests.As long as you don't post flames or blatant lies of other sorts your post will be placed in the PSS forum, probably with an answer to go with it.

You obviously still don't get it...Regardless, it's annoying at the very least to post only to have your post not go through till someone approves it.Makes you wonder what doesn't make it???