Sign in to follow this  
drskyking

I have read FAQ and have ASV running with no problems

I downloaded and installed ASv6 on my remote widefs computer and despite allowing sharing and allow modifying files for my main PC FS9 folder, and usernameapplication data folder, every time I restart asv6 I get asked to browse to my application data folder, it then says wx stations updated restart FS9. I restart FS9. Later when I restart FS9 and then asv6 on remote with registered widefs, I get the same request again to browse to the application data folder! Also when I try to send new graphics it says the FS9 path not found, access denied despite FS9 folder being shared and no problem launching the main interface page. When I look at the asv6 config file the proper path is listed! Again ASV has no problem updating the graphics. I hate to uninstall ASV until I am sure asv6 will work properly. Any ideas appreciated. I have NET 1.1 on both machines. thank you.Robert

Strange. Playing around, I removed the quotation marks in front of and at the end of the FS9 path in the ASG config file that must be placed there by asv6 and voila!! asv6 finds fs9 on my main pc and submits the new graphics. Also with not touching anything the interface page loads and opens with no errors detecting path to fs9, go figure! All seems well for now. Looks like another great product! Love the stratus layers...