Sign in to follow this  
Guest themachine

submit error

Guest themachine

I keep getting this error during various phases of flight:"Error during submit....there is a problem with this selection set.....Invalid parameter used"I then click OK, and the next error window comes up:"There was an error acessing your FS9 path.....submit failed...could not find part of the path "f:/program files/microsoft games/flight simulator 9/modules/AS Graphics/textures/environment/haze//6"I am using auto-submit, wx influenced. I'm NOT using WideFS. I've installed the update and NET framework 2.0. This mostly happens with haze 5 and 6, but it has happened with some bmp's as well. The error immediately follows about a min. of slow stuttering in FS. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Guest themachine

>Hi,>>Have you applied the Update from the top of this forum?>>Hope this helps,>Jimyes

Just to add to this. I'm having the exact same problem. Not always, it is intermittent. Happens every few flights.

Dave Paige

Guest Ed Lin

Hi fella's. Ditto here. I'm going to try tonight, however, without Radar Contact v3.1 running. I've double and triple checked my drive mappings. I'm wondering if it's some kind of conflict with fsuipc as Radar Contact seems to also want to cop out on me when I'm getting those "submit errors" from AS v 6.Ed Lin, D.O.S.

Guest Ed Lin

bump...Chris...'ya there???

Guest Ed Lin

Chris thanks!One question though. I find that the update 1B is also running update 1 after it's completion. Is this correct behavior?Ed Lin, D.O.S.

Guest Murf

After running the update ASV6 shows build 448, however, ASG shows build 145.Both components seemed to install fine.

Guest Ed Lin

Same here. Those are the build numbers I'm seeing.Ed Lin, D.O.S.