Sign in to follow this  

Downloads

Hello all,This might sound a bit stupid but i have downloaded quite a bit from here then i went through a time where i didn't want much now im back and i want to download some planes from 'Project Airbus' and i click a link from their page for the file and it loads the normal house livery download page... once im there i looked all over and i can't find the link that actually starts the download i have a screenshot if you need it....It used to be on the top bar of the file it would have "download" but i don't see that anymore :( im a bit lost!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Most likely you are using some sort of ad-blocker. Either disable it when you want to download or you need to read up on your ad-blocker and see if there is some way for you to opt-out the AVSIM website. You'll likely need to tell it to allow avsim.com and ftp.avsim.com

This is such a common problem, and I keep telling most of the people to turn their Norton Internet Security off. That normally is the problem... Can you please look into clearing this topic up, Scott? :)Dave