Sign in to follow this  
Guest dcc

Lockheed Model 22 coming very soon ...

Thats all your sharing DCC? :DHere's a shot of an early Beta...looking even better now. Flys great!

Guest dcc

just testing the waters over here, JET :) Trying to gauge interest among this crowd. It seems most of the avsimmers like the heavy metal, though, so I'm not surprised by the lack of interest. (They won't know what they're missing! :-lol )For anyone interested, here's bit more info:http://www.kazoku.org/xp-38n/xp38fs2k2promo.jpg- All new visual model, built entirely in FSDS ver. 2 - Animations: control surfaces, Fowler flaps, landing gear, gear suspension, rolling wheels, cooling vents, canopy, landing light, yoke, VC levers (flaps, gear, props, engine, mxixture), boarding ladder, etc. - Reflctive metalic textures (the original XP-38 had highly polished aluminum skin) - reflective glass- Much more detailed than my previous P-38s and still pretty frame-rate friendly! (thanks to fsds2) - All new, actual P-38 engine/propeller sounds - Dynamic virtual cockpit - Realistic flight model - complete checklist and flight operations reference- complete model documentation, including history of the XP-38 and subsequent variations- And, while built to look like the original prototype from late 1938, it features some newer modern equipment for a full virtual flight experience (GPS, autopilot, nav, etc.) (How was that for a promo, JET? :-) )- dcc

Guest dcc

oh, I should mention it will be released on Friday.- dcc

Guest LonelyplanetXO

It looks fantastic. I for one love "restored" warbirds in FS. I'll look forward to it. Can you include a link to info about its history in the docs? I like to know what i'm flying :-)happy landingsLonelyplanetXO

Looks like a great plane!!! can not wait to fly her!!!Eddie

You'll find very nice documentation on her spectacular but brief Flight in History included in the package. Some nice photos too...Pretty sure DCC also has lots of info at his site. (sorry, dont have the link here at work..)

Guest dcc

Hi all ... The model is available now from here at AVSIM or at my site. Enjoy! (and be sure to turn up the volume!)- dcc