Look in the themes section, I think "sky colors" or something like this. I'm not sure where exactly since I'm sitting in front of my Mac right now. There are several themes will all sorts of pollution and so on. The last two sets are those with the soft horizon.

Guest evagelos

I I made other regulations and appear thus.;-)C:Documents and Settings

Guest saywhuut

Hey all,I've been tryin to figure out how to get the best realistic vis. settings. well i turned off the "visibility limits" featuer and just use smooth horizon or soft horizons either one works well, and during cruise up at FL330 or whatever things seem very realistic..when i check on the vis. limits and use 59miles it just gets SO foggy up at high altitudes i dont get it..tried all the different options of fs9 haze and all that..any opinions?thx,Stephen

Guest alffs2004

Wow I am having similar issues...but mine is if I set it to 29 I get what he gets I cant see anything and it looks unrealistic at high altitudes.... If I set it to anything else I get the horizon like stuc there. I am using ASG and I have even tried FE textures. I dont know what to do anymore. I have tried many things...Alex

Guest alffs2004

I followed some procedured stated here with this the line is gone..3DCloudMap = "WX"StratusAlpha = "WX"WhispAlpha = "WX"CumulusAlpha = "WX"CirrusFEW = "WX"CirrusSCT = "WX"CirrusBKN = "WX"CirrusOVC = "WX"DawnColor = "Seasonal - 0001"DayColor = "Seasonal Smooth Horizon - 0001"DuskColor = "Seasonal - 00001"NightColor = "Normal 1"Sun = "WX"Moon = "WX"HazeColor = "WX"HazeThickness = "WX"Raindrop = "WX"Snow = "WX"Also I just tested the sunset and the sun was somewhat muted...Another thing; whats all these seasonal numbers for.... How can I select the best. Alex

Guest saywhuut

>I followed some procedured stated here with this the line is>gone..>>>3DCloudMap = "WX">StratusAlpha = "WX">WhispAlpha = "WX">CumulusAlpha = "WX">CirrusFEW = "WX">CirrusSCT = "WX">CirrusBKN = "WX">CirrusOVC = "WX">DawnColor = "Seasonal - 0001">DayColor = "Seasonal Smooth Horizon - 0001">DuskColor = "Seasonal - 00001">NightColor = "Normal 1">Sun = "WX">Moon = "WX">HazeColor = "WX">HazeThickness = "WX">Raindrop = "WX">Snow = "WX">>Also I just tested the sunset and the sun was somewhat>muted...>>Another thing; whats all these seasonal numbers for.... How>can I select the best. >>Alexis this all done in ASG? b/c i cant select wx-influenced textures for straus etc

Guest alffs2004

C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFlight Simulator 9ModulesASGraphicsThemesLook in there for WX influenced or create your own....Then load it with ASV6....Alex