Sign in to follow this  

flight plan entry "not responding"

I just entered a flight plan from RCTP to RKSI from fsbuild, saved it as RCTP-RKSI from fsbuild and tried loading it on the flight plan entry menu. my destination was rksi and my departure was rctp, my flight plan was at 33000 ft and 330 knotsI will restart the program and try it again. This is with the latest beta build at the top, version 4. I never saw this before. Thanks

bizzare, and now it works. I did change the flight level down to 33000 when it was at 41000. but it froze on I think it was called 'searching for stations'

Guest GW Norris

Hello SupportHaving the exact same problem with ASV6, SU4 beta.Yesterday it worked fine, loaded the plan, processed the weighpoints and loaded the weather.Today I loaded the flight plan, hit the process button and when it said calculating closest WX station, the program hung and quit responding. Opened the task manager and noticed 100% cpu usage and the only program running was ASV6, which was listed twice. ended the program and tried numerous times and even rebooted an tried with the same results.Have used the same plan many times VHHH-RJAA. FS9 plan built with FSBuild.any help appreciated

Hi Gary,Was it the same plan?Please send it to jim@hifisim.comThanks!Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Guest GW Norris

JimNo, it was a different plan than I used yesterday, I am getting ready to send you the one that caused the problem. In the meantime I will try to load a different plan and see if it does the same thing.thanks for the response

Guest GW Norris

JimI just tried the same plan that worked fine yesterday, no luck, it causes the same problemdon't have a clue, have not done anything to my computer or loaded or uninstalled anything in between the last time it worked and nowThanks

Hi All,The plan worked fine for me and I am going to try to attach it for others to try.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

>Jim>>I just tried the same plan that worked fine yesterday, no>luck, it causes the same problem>>don't have a clue, have not done anything to my computer or>loaded or uninstalled anything in between the last time it>worked and now>>ThanksHave the same problem Yesterday working fine and now as bove :(Ok after uninstall and reinstall build 470 everything is working as normal ;-) so there is a serious problem with 476 ;-)Andr

André

Hi,OK, can you now try with B379 at the top of the forum? Please report back when you get a chance!Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter