Sign in to follow this  

Am I reading this wrong in the PSS forums?????

In the new topic "More news from the guys who don't listen" (or close to that, lol)It states thats the BA Tail liveries and the Air Canada Jazz liveries are now available seperately but at the bottom of the post it says the BA Tails and AIr Canada Jazz Liveries will remain as packs...Soooo......are they going to stay as packs, or are they going to be available seperately?Is the topic about the livery problems refering to this or something else?Just asking because there are a few Jazz liveries I would buy and some I would not.Thanks to whoever clues me in!! lolShane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I think they mean available individually or as a pack..your choice.

Hmmm, I just visited the site and there isn't any seperate versions of either there yet.I hope they get them up soon, I have my credit card ready! :)Shane

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

As far as I can see, those liveries are available as separate liveries OR packs.I can't understand the confusion.Rob

The liveries in question are available separately and as complete packs. I just purchased the Dash8 and the Qantaslink livery yesterday and definately noticed the BA ones.I would wait 24 hours though as there is a problem with the livery downloads (acknowledged by PSS in their support forum). At the moment I can't download the Qantas livery I purchased but I'm patient enough to wait until they have the problem sorted out. Anyway, the livery doesn't make the plane fly any different and I've got alot of reading to do!Adrian