Sign in to follow this  
pipper

Size of options screen with new 479 b6 update

Hi Damian and Jim.....This may seem like a very silly question, but I seem to have a problem with the new build. The problem is that the options page is cut off on the bottom of the screen so that the SAVE option is unavailable. I have tried varying the screen res but to no avail. The lower part of the options page is simply cut off. I really am stumped......how can I get back the SAVE tab?Thanks in advance......Pipper

Hi,Are you running higher than 800X600? That is the only time I have heard of a problem. Have you installed video drivers in the near past?We may have had to stretch the panel a bit to get the throttling options on the page, but a higher resolution should make things fit.Please let us know as this may be the first problem with B479.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Hi Pipper,Put your mousecursor on the title bar, press and hold the left mouse button and drag the ASv6 window a wee bit upwards.Regards,Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Try changing your screen font size to something smaller.HTH,VicVisit the Virtual Pilot's Centerwww.flightadventures.comhttp://sales.hifisim.com/pub-download/asv6-banner-proud.jpghttp://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Thank you Hans, HTH, and Jim:Unfortunately, none of the fixes worked. I had already tried to stretch the window without success. The font size did not fix the problem either. Jim, I am running 800X600 as my usual desktop. Even with the toolbar dragged DOWN and out of sight, the SAVE tab is cut off. I have tried raising the screen rez too without success. The screen is cut off at about the level of the "Autoset FS time on archive DL" I have also not changed my vid drivers in the past three months. All was well prior to this new build. Thanks for the help and I welcome further suggestions!Cheers.....Pipper

Hi,ASv6 requires 1024x768 minimum res for full interface usage. This update did stretch the options screen a bit but it was already cut-off I believe in 800x600 with prior versions. Just not enough screen real-estate for that res. I will try and make an easy modification to make the buttons at least accessible but reducing it to under 800x600 will probably not be an option...Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Damian.......I tried the 1024X768 and I was able to access the save tab. Not sure why when I tried 1600X1200 it didn't work but who cares at this point! Although I run an 800X600 desktop, its no big deal to set a 1024X768 when I need to for Active Sky. At least I know how to fix it!Problem is solved!Thanks again for help.........Pipper