HI Guys. Can't seem to access online downloads or your webpage. Is it down or something else playing up on my machine. Just like to know if anyone else having the same problem.

Guest Shawn_Stitt

>HI Guys. Can't seem to access online downloads or your>webpage. Is it down or something else playing up on my>machine. Just like to know if anyone else having the same>problem.>It wont download weather in ASv6 too

I'm using ASv6 as well.I've shut down FS. I refuse to fly without it.:-lol

Guest Shawn_Stitt

Seems to be working again...5 minutes later. It stopped working

Guest Shawn_Stitt

Now it will download, but it wont calculate wx stataions after loading a flight plan.

Weird. Think I'll shut down for the night and do something else like having a conversation with the missus!:-lol .Hope it can be sorted out soon. Thanks for the feedback.

Hi,Daryl has been taken care of.Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter

Hi All,I can't say for sure as I was sleeping at the time! Things were working last night and again right now.Can everyone connect now?Hope this helps,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/Active Sky V6 Development TeamActive Sky V6 Proud SupporterHiFi Beta TeamRadar Contact Supporter