Sign in to follow this  

Censrship again

Well, if we speak of free countries then SOMEWHERE there should be a place to complain without being silenced at once. Otherwise it is NOT a free country! Maybe that

>PS. Your complaint about not being able to complain is still here, >nobody pulled it! By the way...your complaint about my complaint about not being able to complain is also still here. A good sign!

Guest WorkingStiff

As someone pointed out earlier, you can always start your own website with your own rules. Then you'll be able to complain to your heart's content.

Yeah, I messed up, it was someone else who was thinking of...talking about the same subject. My fault, sorry.I don't want to talk about attention to details with a person who didn't even spell check the title of his message. Let's don't go there please. (I'm not being smug, I just do not want to discuss it)But I will respond to the "I am ill. WHERE can I get help". Would you answer yourself: "Hey, Steve, help yourself, study medicine and cure yourself"? comment.The answer is No, I would not. But neither did I suggest that if you had a problem with your add-on purchase, you become an expert in computers, aircraft .cfg, .mdl, and .air files to fix the problem yourself. I merely stated that if you want a website where everyone if free to say whatever they want and you can

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

>Then you'll be able to complain to your heart's content. Yes - but it will be difficult at first to get enough visitors to make it something of "importance". Otherwise it will not be worth a damn - no developer would care about the posts on my website.

Yeah, I jumped on the CS thing when they wouldn

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

>Yeah, I messed up, it was someone else who was thinking >of...talking about the same subject. My fault, sorry. No need to apologize...>>I don't want to talk about attention to details with a >person who didn't even spell check the title of his message. Yes I noticed it as soon as I pressed the "post message" key and then thought it was to unimportant to edit it.SORRY! Will you ever forgive me :-)Apart from that - English is NOT my mother tongue - so is this a good excuse? (no, it

>>Then you'll be able to complain to your heart's content. >>Yes - but it will be difficult at first to get enough >visitors to make it something of "importance". Otherwise it >will not be worth a damn - no developer would care about the >posts on my website. Lol... Well, I think you got it right to the point, right? Who wants to listen to a bunch of whiners and complainers? I don't (though I admit it's quite amusing to read the posts) and I'm quite certain the developers don't want to do that either. But you finally have your place to whine and bash and the rest of us can continue posting our humble and well moderated posts ;-)Then again if you want something of importance, just try to be polite with your critisism and your site will be well visited by those who seek facts and solutions instead of whining and complaining.Just my two cents worthRegards

>Lol... Well, I think you got it right to the point, right? >Who wants to listen to a bunch of whiners and complainers? I >don't (though I admit it's quite amusing to read the posts) >and I'm quite certain the developers don't want to do that >either. But you finally have your place to whine and bash >and the rest of us can continue posting our humble and well >moderated posts ;-) >>Then again if you want something of importance, just try to >be polite with your critisism and your site will be well >visited by those who seek facts and solutions instead of >whining and complaining. I don

Perhaps you should stop explaining it and just do it, Tom ;-)Then if somebody complains about his post being gone..... nuke him/her too, since he/she obviously falls into the minority of your last paragraph.It sure as hell would save an aweful lot of reading (or skipping) and disk space, not to mention time of all forum visitors and admins alike.Just my 2 cents here ;-) :-outta Francois :-wave[table border=0 cellpadding=10 cellspacing=0][tr][td valign=bottom" align="center]"At home in the wild"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][link:avsim.com/alaska/alaska_052.htm]Don's Alaskan Bush Charters]"Beavers Lead the Way"[/td][td valign=bottom" align="center][br][tr][td valign=top" align="center]http://bfu.avsim.net/sigpics/logo75b.gif[/td][td valign="top" align="left" colspan=2]http://www.fssupport.com/images/moose2.gif[/td][tr][/table

Francois A. 'Navman' Dumas

Posted Image

EuropeRides

... and the man's Blog

>That then perhaps is a clear indication of the value of your >posts to mankind?? :-lol No not "my" posts - the posts of my visitors! Don

As for opinions concerning developers, I believe it is important to hear them as long as they are logical arguments and not merely childish rants.As for Capitalism, it is the best system in the world. You can be rich or poor...you choose, "society" doesn't. Capitalism provides incentive for success.No one is "entitled" to anything. You need to earn it yourself. Capitalists don't suck - non-acheivers do.

the policy was put in place to prevent a rerun of the flamewars started by some people when PSS released their Airbus package earlier this year.Those ran so hot they all but destroyed not only this website (in fact, the forums had to be taken offline for a while to remove all the trash) but also PSS themselves were hit hard by the bad publicity (which is most likely what the flamers intended).That episode had people posting clear lies as well as half-truths and exagerations about faults and perceived faults with the product. Many of those lies are still hurting sales today as people pick them up in newsgroups and perpetuate them.While I have some idea about who were ultimately behind this, saying so might constitute slander and reducing myself to the level of these persons as I have no solid proof (only some circumstantial evidence and logical reasoning, certainly not anything that would convince a judge or jury).To prevent that from happening again, all PSS related topics should be addressed in the moderated forum or in private email to PSS representatives.From my experience with both those channels, that's more than enough to get any real problems solved. PSS, like many of the companies in the FS addon scene, is made up of people like us and boast excellent customer support (even if it sometimes looks a bit amateurish as they have no trained customer support people on their staff).