Has anyone else noticed a problem with ASV6 and the 737 PIC? When I have ASV6 running with this plane loaded, I get some strange activity on both the 2D panel and the VC. On the 2D, whenever I put the cursor over the "Simicons" to bring up a sub panel, and the MCP to adjust the autopilot, I get the entire panel shifting and a bleed through on the bottom of other parts of the panel. I know that makes little sense, so let me put it this way. It's as though something is snapping a screenshot of an earlier segment of the flight, and that screenshot - or a part of it depending on where I've placed the "Simicon" panel - comes through when I put the cursor over either of those areas on the panel. And when in the VC, I've seen several occasions where I get a full "screenshot" of an earlier portion of the flight. For instance, once I was an hour into a flight and while in the VC I got several seconds of a moment when I was holding short for takeoff.This doesn't happen with any other plane I have, just the 737 PIC. So I'm wondering if a) there's something wrong with the 737 (but it runs just fine without ASV6), or if there's something wrong in my setup of ASV6 (just installed build 500 hoping it would help, but it didn't).Thanks!Matt Hartley

NEVERMIND!It has to do with ANY weather, as I've just found out with a short test flight.Off to the Feelthere forum, then.Sorry!MH