Hi,I have in my setup my FS PC and a laptop with ASV6 installed using Widefs. My usual way of starting is run FS on main PC, then run ASV 6 on the laptop which then installs the correct weather.Now my question regarding the integration with GEPRO is this. If my FS and ASV6 is already running and I submit the textures for GEPRO to install into FS, these textures will not appear until I restart FS!!!This seems a little confusing, or am I not seeing the correct way to run the new version.Keith

Hi Keith,GE Pro requires that FS be closed (or restarted) as textures are only loaded into the game on startup. This is the same for ASG and all textures (except cirrus).As to WideFS, you have the option of having GE Pro on either the server or client. It's suggested to be on the client so that you get auto-launching between the two programs. However, regardless of setup, GE Pro will always have access to the ASv6 weather data.Because of FS9's requirement to load textures at startup, the recommended way of doing things would be:-Start ASv6/GE Pro/ASG/FE/etc and submit any textures in any order as desired (remembering that for redundant texture categories such as sky textures, last submitted is what you'll see in FS).-Start/restart FS9 to depict new texturesThis hasn't changed at all with this new integration. The integration simply allows you to do things in less steps with common data.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies