Sign in to follow this  
Guest sbdwag

FS Traffic..remember that?

Guest Frank Betts

Just going thru some of my CD's and came across my FS Traffic CD. Now that would be a handy item for those out of the way places the AI can't get to. I had that program honed down to a science. Just sit back and watch your work. Only thing that was really needed was your time to make the tracks. Oh well...

You are right, that was, and is an awsome program. I never uninstalled FS2000 and still use it from time to time. I am surprised that Lago didn't work on something (AI traffic wise)for FS2002.

I used to spend weeks making tracks for airshows. I've got some great screenshots of about 20 completely different types of aircraft flying over Farnborough at once. If you were very clever you could get formation flying - but I could never perfect it.The advantage was, I was running FS98, on a 700Mhz machine, so I could add loads of aircraft and not get a slide show. 777

Guest Frank Betts

Oh yeah, you could spend hours making that perfect set up. That is a good question. Why can't Lago come up with an updated version?

Guest sbdwag

Lagos answer has always been because its not economical realistic at this time but we may reconsider. Always seemed to me to be a very frustrating answer. Dennis