Sign in to follow this  

Quize! solve the pictures! taken tuesday

I'm guessing that in the second picture you're flying in the overcast layer from the first picture (hence, the panel lighting).or that you have a really good computer and don't have an FPS problem ;)Brad Dykes

>It tells me that you are a lucky man that is allowed to take pics from aircraft..in my country I would be in jail and It also tells me that waters reflect clouds and like me you are an old man who still believes in NDB navigation!!

Guest Id Rather Be Flying

If you're heading is approximately NW than how in the world is the sun so far North and so low on the horizon?That is the best guess I have come up with!

In the second pic, someone yanked the big pull chain on the sun and turned it off! :-lolRegards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Tells me that you're going really fast for a level flight! I'd like to see your ground speed...

My two cents:You're in icing conditions OR you flew during the Eclipse a few years ago.

Guest wkzzo

Obviously an encounter with an alien craft, did you happen to pass over a strange black hole in the clouds? I have seen it too ,dont worry the voices in your head are not imaginary.:-abduct

Guest Ken_Salter

Turn off gyro drift in the simulator.Can't see your magnetic compass.

>Obviously an encounter with an alien craft, did you happen to pass over a strange black hole in the clouds? I have seen it too ,dont worry the voices in your head are not imaginary

Guest CapnCol

Perhaps it is that your clock is wrong or you are not over the UK?At 19.57 on Monday near EGNX (at ground level anyway) it was pitch black.Colin

ColinClock is wroung never set the D*mned thing :-) but thats not it.One guy has got very close.I will reveal all later ;-)Peter

Guest CapnCol

You appear to be heading NW but looking SW so what we see is not the front of the plane but a view of the side. Does it mean you are flying something with a very short wing?Colin

Guest Squitters

Hi Peter,Was your compass giving you grieve? if your heading 320ish whyis the sun in that position? just a guess :DSquitters.