Guest CAL150

Stop that! I'm already dying from anticipation and those terrific screenshots don't make the wait any more tolerable.Just kidding. Great water textures!!!!!!!!!!!!! I look forward to buying it as soon as it comes out.John

Guest freequest

Well i was just gonna get the weather part but those shots are awesome looks like ill get both then... my poor CC is getting hammerd this month.

Looks pretty impressive. I liked AS6.5 and this looks even better.Would you post some shots of a descent through a solid low level overcast/fog bank with a breakout before the runway. Depicting that type of weather has been the weak spot in FS9 weather and I read that it was improved with ASX.Thanks,Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Hi Tom,These are from the uprise set at the end of the sky list.The sky color each 10 set change color pallette color for Impression, Impression II are the same but more saturated if I remember then Impression, there is the tropical sky which is very toned colored, also there is the uprise set at the end of the list which is more "smoogy" sky with different color type range.ThanksChris Willishttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Chris,Could you post some other screenshots perhaps showcasing other aspects of this product like inland waters and airport environment. I can't find examples of anything of this sort. I wonder what you were able to achieve in those areas.Congratulations to the whole team on what clearly is a very important and well executed contribution to the FSX (which I still don't have).Michael J.http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/9320/apollo17vf7.jpg

Hi Chris,Very nice indeed! :)However, I've just spotted something odd:Since installing the combo and running with the supplied default texture set I have noticed that the water now has a blocky appearance. This seems to be the case at any setting. I usually have the setting at Low 2.x, but I see it also at higher settings up to Max 2.x. I don't recall seeing this before installing ASX and X Graphics.Is it my imagination or is performance now being maintained at higher settings? I seem to remember a huge performance hit with water settings on high.Regards,Mike

Hi Chris,Okay, thanks. I guess now the honeymoon period has passed with FSX we are all starting to look much more closely at the sim.Again, these really are beautiful images!Regards,Mike

Guest jmu

Hi Chris,whitch sets are used to obtain those shots ?regardsjean michel