Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

RELEASED!!! Active Sky X AND X Graphics!!!

Hi Al,Has not been decided, but it should be there for a while at least!Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest Callmecapt

I might miss out on the bundle discount. Price is a bit steep for me. No disrespect to the team. I know they worked hard on it. But it's a lot of money. Almost as much as FSX itself.Perhaps in the not too distant future I'll buy it. Goran

>Hi Al,>>Has not been decided, but it should be there for a while at>least!>>Best,I hope it is available for the reviewers at AVSIM soon to make a good review on it...al

Guest cloudfreak

Hi,will the software be on simmarket soon?

RELEASED, COOL!Beat you to it! LOL... Remote started my home PC, remote-desktoped to it, broke out the Paypal account and pulling it down now (50%) complete, all from my cube at the office. I just checked this forum 2 hours ago to see if there was any news and nada, nothin. LOL...For reference, the East-coast-1 server is smokin' on bandwidth. 825Mb/sec download sustained. Total transfer time should be around 8 minutes on my comcast pipe.Jim or Damin, what do I need on a wideclient PC for ASX+XG? A copy of Simconnet or something? I ask while I'm waiting for the download to complete. Hurry up, will 'ya? only 14% more to download...

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Thanks guys!In view of the the great performance of previous versions, and excellent service provided by Hifisim, I just ordered the bundle and am downloading now!Looking forward to...whatever the weathergods will throw at us......for better or worse...sunny skies or severe thunderstorm...it's bound to look good!Martijn Pleines

Thanks Carl, got it downloaded and saw the wideclient setup mentioned in the Readme. I'm sure it's well anotated in the installation guidlines too. Look forward to finishing the install when I get home. :)

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest triangle

Woke up at 5:30am here in Australia, blearily logged into my PC, refreshed the always-open AVSIM page and whaddya know??Downloading now. A little disconcerted by the price (I think it's more than $AUS100) but AS makes a world of difference for me when flying so can't be without it (and after seeing the FSX screenies I have to admit to being pretty excited).Currently halfway through a Cessna 172 500 mile flight between Esperance and Ceduna in Western Australia so will post a few shots in the screenshot forum later today.

Guest CAL150

Okay, you guys owe me for a new shirt. I installed ASX and X Graphics and made a flight from PAED to PAEN. I drooled all over my shirt the whole way.Just kidding. Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And worth every penny. I thought FSX graphics were stunning but you folks just set the bar a whole lot higher. Congratulations on a great product.John

Hi,just wanting to ask if both programs will run on my notebook:intel centrino 1,8ghz1024ramgeforce go6600 128mbfsx is running quite well on medium settings,thanx for your reply!chrjs

Regards,
Chris Volle

i7700k @ 4,7, 32gb ram, Win10, MSI GTX1070.