Sign in to follow this  
peppy197

RELEASED!!! Active Sky X AND X Graphics!!!

Guest Callmecapt

You guys are so unfair!!ALRIGHT!!!!!! I'm buying it tomorrow morning. My wife is going to kill me!!!!I just saw the screenshots and all the other posts in this forum. Now I have to buy the bundle...dammit!!!Goran

Guest CAL150

Just one suggestion. Wear a bib so you won't ruin your shirt too.John

Guest Callmecapt

Too late. Already ruined.Goran

Amazing work guys, well done! I've just done a quick 2 PC/Simconnect flight and everything is working well. Can't wait to dig into all the new features.regards,Dave (CYVR)

Something I don't understand about this. I've been using ASV 6.5 with FSX for sometime now. Works excellent. Is there some kind of new weather I haven't seen in the last 68 years? Is this new ver enhanced for Vista? 64bit? Duo Core?John

>I might miss out on the bundle discount. Price is a bit>steep for me. No disrespect to the team. I know they worked>hard on it. But it's a lot of money. Almost as much as FSX>itself.>Perhaps in the not too distant future I'll buy it. >Goran>I bought it last night. Expensive... but well worth the price. Works great and my FSX SP1 stopped crashing to desktop after using this one over the 6.5 version.

>>I might miss out on the bundle discount. Price is a bit>>steep for me. No disrespect to the team. I know they>worked>>hard on it. But it's a lot of money. Almost as much as FSX>>itself.>>Perhaps in the not too distant future I'll buy it. >>Goran>>>>I bought it last night. Expensive... but well worth the>price. Works great and my FSX SP1 stopped crashing to desktop>after using this one over the 6.5 version.I've never had a problem using ASv6.5 with FSX SP1. Since X-Graphics is a independent program I'm thinking about just buying it to use with v6.5 and was wondering if anyone has tried this yet?

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Hi John,The new version is specifically designed for FSX with the additional features and the new environmental textures. ASv6 was made to work with FSX but some components do not work, such as ASG, Active Radar, smoothing, and suppression.Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

>>>I might miss out on the bundle discount. Price is a bit>>>steep for me. No disrespect to the team. I know they>>worked>>>hard on it. But it's a lot of money. Almost as much as>FSX>>>itself.>>>Perhaps in the not too distant future I'll buy it. >>>Goran>>>>>>>I bought it last night. Expensive... but well worth the>>price. Works great and my FSX SP1 stopped crashing to>desktop>>after using this one over the 6.5 version.>>I've never had a problem using ASv6.5 with FSX SP1. Since>X-Graphics is a independent program I'm thinking about just>buying it to use with v6.5 and was wondering if anyone has>tried this yet?Well... didn't have anymore crashes last night but got some weird behavior tonite. I think the time has come for a fresh install of fsx and sp1. I think the addons I had installed didn't make it very happy.

After buying ASX, all I can say is what an excellent product this is. It deserves TEN smiley faces! So here you go guys: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) Awesome stuff!!!!!

Guest garywatt

Hi allBeen watching the HiFiSim website for some time waiting for X Graphics to be released and nearly had a heart attack when it was available!I have to say that you guys have totally transformed FSX with this software. Everything is so beautiful now. I'm happy!Frame rates are great......what more could I ask for.Thanks again guys...........any chance of a cirrus cloud with some trails in the sky? Is that possible?RegardsGaryAberdeen, Scotland

HiFi has announced the official release of TWO brand new products exclusively for FSX!Active Sky X is a brand new weather simulation system, a complete redesign, incorporating graphical mapping, high-fidelity weather synthesis and depiction, hurricane simulation, advanced wake turbulence simulation, X Gauge, an included weather imagery display gauge, a new graphical user interface and much, much more.X Graphics is a suite of high-quality texture and audio enhancements with comprehensive user control that gives nearly limitless variation, realism and beauty to your FSX experience. Categories such as Clouds, Sky Color, Water, Airport Surface & Signs, Highways, Roads, Sun, Flare, Lightning, Wx Sounds and much more are easily configured with simple themes or direct user variation selections. Both products were developed for tight integration with each other, and full Weather-Influenced Selections are supported. X Graphics will automatically install appropriate textures (with heavy random influence) based on ASX weather conditions for the ultimate balance in realism and variation. Improved visibility smoothing, horizon rendering and integrated SkyScape mode are also available when both products are installed and working together.Active Sky X and X Graphics are offered as separate products, or can be purchased in a bundle for extra savings and convenience.For the multi-media preview, pricing, ordering and more, visit the brand new HiFi Simulation Software website at http://www.hifisim.com!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest uncyden

I have just purchased and installed Active Sky X. The main screen is not loading up properly i.e only half screen. Is this a known bug and is there a fix...Dennis