Sign in to follow this  
Guest ryebred

ASX and visibility layer

Guest ryebred

Hello,I just purchased ASX standalone and loaded a familiar route for me in the real world from Palo Alto to Salinas airport. Enroute I noticed a weird visibility layer like we used to see in FS9. If you descend into it, everything is white soup and IFR. Flying above it, it looks rather silly but you can still see through it somewhat to the ground. I was hoping ASX would fix this but I assume this would be more in XGraphics domain. Does xGraphics fix this ugly layer or is this just a fault with FSX?This layer also seems to appear and disappear a lot as well. Thanks for the help.Ryan

Hi Ryan,See the "cavok" thread for related thoughts...X Graphics does help here as the textures are improved... But it doesn't "solve" the issue.We are looking at improving this in the near future with some new features/options.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies