Hi StaffExellent job on the new graphics thus far but I wonder if you can advise on the following. My main PC is an E6600 Core 2 Duo running at 2.4 GHz, with 2 GB RAM and an nVidia 7950 GX2 and it runs FSX pretty well. This morning I loaded X-Graphics and ASX straight onto this pc and was very impressed with what I saw. This evening I got my head round what was necessary to run them from a second pc, uninstalled them and loaded them onto my laptop - an ageing Athlon XP 1500+ based system with just 256 MHz RAM. This was interesting. With everything properly set up it took the best part of 10 minutes to get ASX up and running, X-Graphics updated, then FSX started and, finally, the weather updated on the server - not exactly ideal if I want to take a quick flight with decent weather. Obviously, therefore, if I want to run your software from the laptop this needs a significant upgrade but, before I rush into that, can you advise on just how much gain I might expect to get from doing this? Or, to invert the question, just how much does your software affect frame rates if I run it direct from the server?Paul Croft15 miles north of EGKK

Hi JimI, too, run a second monitor and that's exactly where my thoughts were leading me. Thanks for the confirmation.Paul Croft15 miles north of EGKK