Sign in to follow this  
macwino

Where is FSX backup stored when using XGraphics?

I want to be sure that the backup of my default FSX textures is part of my drive backup regimen. However, I can't seem to locate where this backup is stored on my hard drive. I know such a backup was created because I was able to restore my default FSX textures using it. Or at least that's what I thought I was doing. But I just can't seem to locate the file, which I presume is a Zip file. I've looked in what I think are all of the HiFi folders and done a search on the file name "initial_backup" but I still can't seem to locate the file. So what's the secret location?Thanks, Robert

Thanks Chris, but what I want to know is where is the actual backup file stored so that I can be sure that it's included in my system backup. I just can't seem to locate it.Thanks, Robert

Carl, thanks. It sure is hidden away. But I don't know why my file search didn't pick it up. In any event, I've got it located now.Thanks again.Robert