Sign in to follow this  
Guest jet7698

bundle installation

Guest jet7698

Hi AllI need some serious help. During my installation, I keep getting an error saying something like error in registering {84646647-474774747-845hh44} and thhen I have an option to abort, ignore. Can someone help me and tell me what I need to do? This happens in both installations of the bundle pack. Earlier, I was getting an error when booting up FSX and had to do a clean install of everything. Any help is appriciated!Matt

Hi Matt,When did you get the error? Can you give an exact error? We have not heard of this before.What was the error you had in FSX? It may be related?Have you tried uninstall/reinstall? Does your user account have administrator rights?Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Guest jet7698

This is a screenshot of the problem I have. For some reason I cannot uninstall Active Sky X. I do have administrator rights. The fsx error was was the FSX,EXE file,Matt

Hi Matt,Something is prevent installation of components/files... We still have no other similar reports of this.What is the error you get when uninstalling ASX?Best,

Damian Clark

Guest jet7698

Heres 2 more screenshots of the error I get when trying to remove the program.Matt

Guest jet7698

I also had the same error as discussed on topic #33034 (fsx error)This was the first error I received.Matt

Hi Matt,We've forwarded you an email containing a utility to try and get this uninstalled.If you could forward us back your results and full system specs including AV/AntiSpyware/Firewall software you may have installed it would be much appreciated.. Hope to solve this for you ASAP!Best,

Damian Clark

Guest jet7698

ok..I'm still waiting for the email and i'll let you know when I get it.ThanksMatt

Guest jet7698

Damian No luck in getting the email yet. Could you retry and send it again?Thanks!Matt