When you first start ASX, do you have to be connected to the internet to download the current wx? If you are not connected to the internet, does ASX use the last loaded wx, or will it not intialize? I loaded ASX last night and admit that I have not worked ASX a lot. The first time I started ASX I was connected, etc, downloaded the current wx and saved it (as I used to do with AS 6). Then I closed ASX, restarted with the plan to use the previously saved wx, therefore, I was not connected to the internet. ASX never seemed to initialze so I could not get to the menu to select saved wx. I waited about 10 minutes. Did I not wait long enough? Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,Pretty much works the same as ASv6. If Automatic Weather Downloads is checked On then ASX will attempt to connect to the weather server.In your example I would leave that checked off. On a re-start ASX will use the previous loaded weather file. Then you can use that weather or use the Open File button and load new weather.Again things work the same, but are in different spots.Please let me know if you need more help with this!Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/