Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bud

More SimConnect Woes

Guest Bud

Hello CarlMany thanks for that - it is greatly appreciated.Bud

Guest kdundon

I have both working and contrary to an earlier post on the thread I started you do have to put a copy of SimConnect.cfg in the EFBFSX main directory to get it to work in network mode. It does not affect ASX and EFBFSX works just fine. Ken

Guest Bud

Hello CarlJust exchanged an email or so with Fermin. Interesting point you've got. Initially, I did have an Adobe-based prob but that actually produced a different access violation. I thought it was sorted with vers.8. Anyway, I'll try your suggestion tomorrow and let you know.I've always have had a copy of the .cfg in the EFBX folder in prog. files.Many thanks for your efforts.Bud

Guest Bud

Hello CarlDecided to put sleep on hold - I was intrigued by your suggestion. I've un and re installed just about everything else, so why not Adobe.Gave it a go but no joy unfortunately, still the access violation. I let Fermin know the news.Bud

Guest Bud

Hello CarlThis is the SimC.cfg from EFBX flder - [simConnect]Protocol=IPv4Address=192.168.1.9Port=80MaxReceiveSize=4096DisableNagle=0And this from the My Docs folder - [simConnect]Protocol=IPv4Address=192.168.1.9Port=80MaxReceiveSize=4096DisableNagle=0Bud

Guest Bud

Hello CarlActually I saw this link. As I understand it it is only for use if the Win sxs file is not in the correct location. Mine is and is correctly numbered.Having said that, I might give it a try.Bud

Guest Bud

Hello CarlI tried the alternative EFB .exe and, unbelievably it worked! No reason why it should, it just did. Apparently, though, there is an explanation which is that, after SP1, the AV at address 000000 means EFBFSX.exe can