Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexlyf

ASX Interface problem

Guest alexlyf

I just installed ASX and XG bundle and am really excited to see what it can do. The problem is the ASX interface is messed up, probably due to my Chinese Windows. I have attached a few pictures and hope that you can fix it in the future. I mean, do you think you can fix that?Cheers,Alex

Guest alexlyf

Hi Carl,Hum, you got me there. Do you mean the one in Display Properties>> Advance? If so, it is already in 96 dpi.Cheers,Alex

Guest alexlyf

So if my display dpi is already 96, it's not my Windows fault, right?

Guest alexlyf

I am running 1920x1200 desktop.

Guest alexlyf

Sorry 1600x1200 problem still there.

Guest alexlyf

Seems like I am the only one with the problem here. Any more suggestion or will it be addressed in future update?

Guest Carl Hackman

Hi AlexWe are looking into this and will let you know how we are progressing.Meanwhile can we have your PC specs and also what theme you are running if using any themes for your Operating System etc.It looks as if the width and position of the controls on the screen are correct which show it is not a largefonts issue but height of all the controls is incorrect causing what you are seeing.ThanksCarl Hackmanhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Guest alexlyf

Hi Carl,Thank you for your reply. Please see my PC specifications under my signature. I am using the default theme. However, please note that I am running the Traditional Chinese verison of Windows.Cheers,Alex

Carl,installed my ASX bundle today and I do have the very same problem on my computer. Running at 1920x1200 as well, font size is standard.Regards,Markus

Markus Burkhard