Sign in to follow this  
Guest a1spa

X Gauge cna't work

Guest a1spa

Hi! My XGauge can pop-up but click PWR or any button can not work.only drak,where are something wrong.My OS is XP SP2 ,FSX already update to SP1.Thank for help!Jason Wang.

I have the same problem.The panel installs and shows up fine but the display stays blank. When I press power on the gauge it displays the text "new imagery downloading..." but nothing happens.I ofcourse have ASX open and it works perfectly. Tried reinstalling the Xgauge but still the same problem.Any suggestions would be appreciated.Henrik

Hi All,Sorry for the problem. For you users can you try with Force High Priority Processes both ways.Also, for another user, a reinstall of .NET2.0 from Microsoft worked.Please let us know here. This thread could get confusing though!Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

I also have the same problem..i will try the ASA on map minimized thing
Is there a solution yet...? Bought ASA this week, and I have the same problemMartin

Hi,Most of this thread is from almost 2 years ago. Please start a fresh thread with some details on what you are seeing and what happens as you turn on the power button. I'll be happy to help you out!Thanks,

To everyone,I just installed ASA and tried to use Xgauge. Lot many of you I could not download the new imagerie.I use a VISTA client machine for ASA and a XP machine for FSX.After different trys (or tries) I finally got the Xgauge functioning after starting ASA as Administrator and more importantly giving ASA the path to the FSX data files and FSX program files. Maybe that is your problem ?RogerAntec P182A case, OCZ GameXtreme 700W PSU, Abit AW9D-Maw mother board, Intel Core 2 E6750/2.66GHz processor,Corsair 4Gb-800 DDR2 PC-6400 memory, 2x250GB WD Caviar SATA Hard Disk (RAID 0), EVGA e-GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB,DVD R/W NEC Sony AD7173A, Samsung 931BF 19" 2ms monitor, WD e-SATA external HD, Windows XP Professional.Client PC Toshiba Satelite P200 under Vista Home.

Roger

See my specs in my profile