Sign in to follow this  
virtualstuff

Difference in actual and archived weather?

Maybe my question was done in the wrong thread (see price offer)What I notice that when flying in actual weather and when you save the actual weather and load it the next day it's different depicted in ASX and FSX...So I end up with not the same weather (in case you will do a flight with cool archived weather ;-)) Is this a user error or something else?Other item is also already mentioned sudden changes in visibility very frustrating to say the least :(Thanks guys for the support in advance,Cheers,Andr

André

>Hi,>>It could be that some of your cloud generation sliders are>creating different conditions.>>Can you give us METAR examples?>>Thanks,>Jim>Yes will do a test and give the metar examples and which cloud sliders?Thanks,Andr

André