Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ubootwolf

Visual C++ Runtime Library / Runtime Error!

Guest Ubootwolf

Hi there,i am a german simmer and i love this programs. But i have a big big problem with both, ASX and XGraphics. After the complete and correct installation i receive an error message so that i am unable to start both programms. The error message shows as follows:Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime LibraryRuntime Error!Program: C:ProgrammeHiFiXEngineXEngine.exeThis application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application

Guest Ubootwolf

Hello Jim,thank you for your quick answer. But i have to disappoint you. I already did that. The last thing i did, was deinstalling the whole FSX. Than installing everything brand new. But nothing changes in this problem.I installed FSX, .netFramework2, SP1, FSGlobal2008, Aerosoft-GermanLansmarksX, Aerosoft-HelgolandX, FSUIPC/WideFS for FSX and finally ASX and XGraphics. This way. Nothing changed. I still am not able to start.Do you have any other idea?Please..............

Guest Ubootwolf

Hi,i will try this in the afternoon and post the result in here asap.i pray it will work.....regardsThomy

Guest Ubootwolf

Hi there,for anybody who is a little bit interested in this/my problem.I fixed it now myself. I went to the "msconfig" and looked there for the programs that will start automatically. I turned of every programm in there, than do a reboot, than start ASX and see what happened. This way i found out that the Programm "Matrox.Powerdesk SE" (for the DualHead2Go Box) caused my problem. By turning it of all worked well! Even the DualHead2Go Box work well.OK, thank you Jim for your help. I already informed Damian Clark about this solution, because i wrote a eMail to your support-team at the same time i opened this threat.Bye byeYoursThomy "Ubootwolf" from Hamburg/Germany

Thank you Thomy !I was having the same problem and after reading your post, I turned off the Matrox PowerDesk SE for my TH2G and started ASX. No more C++ Runtime error, ASX now works fine on my computer.Thank you again and best regards,

Normand

Intel i7 9700K @ 4.9 GHz / Asus Prime Z390-A / 32GB DDR4 3200 MHz / MSI RTX 4080 / PSU 750 Watt / Microsoft Flight Simulator / Windows 10 Pro x64

Guest Ubootwolf

Hey, no problem. It costs me only a lot of grey hair more on my head... ;-)