Sign in to follow this  
Guest ChrisEDDF

"Problem adding virtual gap station..."

Guest ChrisEDDF

Hi!I just installed ASX on a networked PC. Everything is set up fine. FSX and ASX are talking to each other. ASX is showing a message in the Log Windows saying "FSX Connected". Also FSX is showing a box "ASX Connected"! There does not seem to be a problem with the communication.When ASX is downloading the weather it shows a message saying "Problem adding a virtual gap station: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.(Error) Source="This message is coming up every minute (1:02 to be precise). The weather in FSX is not updated.Can anyone tell me what this message means and how to solve the problem?ThanksChrisEDDF

I had the exact problem with ASX running on a macbook pro in Parallels using SimConnect to talk to the FSX machine. The downloaded file fixed the problem for me, at least.Thanks,-stefan