Hello everyone!Well as we reach the 1-week mark after release of our new products, I just wanted to give everyone a status report...Essentially this has been the smoothest most solid release yet made by HiFi and I'd like to throw a million thanks out there to our Beta Team and of course our Dev Team who made this all possible!There have been a few isolated problems found, which fortunately are affecting only a very small % of the users (less than 1% actually). These problems include an obscure CTD issue, DPI setting issue and failure to reinstall issue (component installation problem). In addition there are a few minor "bugs" reported as well as some confusion with the SimConnect configuration for networked users or those running some other local-based simconnect add-ons.For all of this, including some enhancements (many as requested by our users), we are working on an update. This will be called "SP1" and while there are no dates scheduled yet, it is in the works. More news and progress on this will be made available soon.In conclusion, we hope you'll agree these are the most solid v1.0 products ever released by HiFi and while a very small percentage of users are experiencing some problems, within a short amount of time even that will be solved across the board.Thanks again to everyone for their support of HiFi and helping to make this the best release ever!Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

Another 'SP1'? Hopefully not as ill-fated I hope :)Are interface spelling mistakes going to be corrected in the update?(for example, 'Altutude' when you load a flight plan in the 'Briefing' section). I'm a bit concerned that the Beta testers were chosen for the technical prowess rather than their English grammar skills ;)Vox

Great job Damian, my thanks to you and your team who seem dedicated to make this product the best it can be.

Many thanks! And outstanding product support! Appreciate and enjoy your product. erv

Intel Core i9-1300K, ASUS TUF Z790-Plus, EVGA 1600 P, Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 2TB, Crucial 5200 DDR5 32 GB, MSI  4090, Verjo Aero, Store MSFS 2020.

Hello, thanks for reporting the catch with the flight plan entry screen. This has been corrected.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies

No problem Damian, I can let you know any more I spot - that's the problem with proofreading being one of the many strings on my bow :)Great product btw, and as usual the same high standard of support from HiFi. Keep up the fantastic work guys.Vox

Guest triangle

Yep, product is awesome and the support here has been the best I have experienced in 20+ years of computer use. Keep up the great work!Andrew

Guest Bobby

Excellent product.A "must have" addon that makes my sim experience "As real as it gets"Thank you.Bobby

Guest rap777

Hi Damian!Thanks for yet another great product! Ever since I got to know your work from the Good ol' FLY days, I still amazed of what you guys come up with.Just a little query and request for your SP1....would it be possible to add the X- Gauge installation routine as a separate Button option?I know it can be manually done BUT this is cumbersome.The reason I am asking is because if you install aircraft AFTER you have installed X SE/X Graphic it will not be there (Of Course).Re-installing the whole program just to get the X-Gauge routine is tedious and manual addition ........well I already mentioned that.All the best and God blessAlfred

Hi Alfred,Thanks for the words!Your request is there already!! Go Start/Programs/HiFi/Active Sky X/X Gauge Install Wizard. That will run just the X Gauge install route. If you drag this to the Desktop, a Shortcut will be created also!Thanks,Jimhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-community-sigbanner.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/

Guest rap777

Hi Jim!THANK you!Isn't it amzing how sometimes you miss (I) the obvious???Great Job!All the best for SP1.....even though I had no issues except WONDERFULL!!!!Regards and God blessAlfred

Hi Damian,I don't see a fix for rapid and large wind shifts mentioned above, which quite a few people have mentioned as an issue with the current iteration of ASX and I would hardly consider minor. Will this be fixed in ASX SP1?GaryPS. I am still fence sitting on purchasing ASX, as AS6.5 is doing OK for me in FSX, especially since I disabled throttling and now wind shifts are rare and the blue sky flash while weather updates is very brief. When ASX smooths out those winds, I will have my credit card ready!

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

Guest Carl Hackman

Hi Gary,Just to let you know we are definately looking at this issue as we do understand that realistic winds aloft depiction is a major part of your flight planning and enjoyment of the sim.We will be giving an update on our progress soon as to when you guys can expect SP1 to be ready, which should not be too much longer.ThanksCarl Hackmanhttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Thanks Carl. I look forward to this important issue (well, to me anyway :-lol) being resolved.Gary

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB | 32GB 3200MHz RAM | 2TB + 1TB NVME SSD | 2GB SSD | 2GB HDD | Corsair RM850 PSU | 240mm AIO | Buttkicker Gamer 2 | Thrustmaster T.16000M Flight Pack | 75" 4K60 TV | 40" 4K60 TV | Quest 3 | DOF Reality H3 Motion Platform

MSFS @ 4K Ultra DLSS Performance with 2.0x Secondary Scaling |  VR VDXR Godlike 80Hz SSW OXRTK @ 4500x4500 Custom FFR CAS 50% | MSFS VR Ultra DLSS Performance - Windows 11

I agree, upper level winds and to an extent, visability smoothing, or the lack thereof, in v1.0 is killing us and we really look forward to a good fix for this in SP1. I now have many of my FS9 addons upgraded to their FSX equivilent and working together like a well rehearsed chior; and really starting to enjoy FSXsp1. My last big issue is being a ping-pong-ball at 37K/ft. :-smile12

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE