Sign in to follow this  
Guest babewatcher

program fatal error---Xengine

Guest babewatcher

Hi while flying I just experienced ASX suddenly having a fatal error and needing to close. I closed all programs and rebooted and started up ASX again only to get the same error message again while it was loading up weather. The last message before the error on the start up screen was (Populating weather stream with new data)The error signature has the following infoEvent type: clr20r3P1:Xengine.exeP2:1.0.0.325P3: 465b5bd5P4:mscorlibP5:2.0.0.0P6: 4333ab80P7: 15bP8: 51P9: system.argumentoutofrange Hope the above is of some assistance as it stands right now ASX will not loadDon

Guest cellular

Same here.. like monday

Guest CAL150

I'm getting it today also. It happens when ASX is a little past the "Populating weather stream with new data" step. Rebooting didn't help either.I've done nothing to FSX or ASX since installing both. It worked just fine up until now. The only thing different today than yesterday is Norton AV installed updated AV signatures but I always disable Norton AV and my firewall before running FSX.John

Guest babewatcher

Hi againToday is Thursday 7Jun and while flying suddenly had ASX crash again with the very same error. Seems like the problem has returned again.Don

Guest banker

Hi,I agree. I came home tonight and the first thing I did was checking the forum.I read that the problem was fixed but I guess not...Same problem as yesterday... No flying again... pity but I have still Fs9.I know you guys are working your fingers to the bone to get this fixed so I humbly wait patiently.There's more to life than FS (whatever version)Thanks again for a great addon.Luc BrusselmansBelgium

Guest Surfstud31

I have had the same problem. However, Since I rolled my video driver back - the problem seems to be solved. Go figure.

Hi all,For organization this thread being locked and new thread to take its place ("XEngine termination during data population")... if you have any further issues with this please post in that thread.Thanks!

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies