When ASX is good it's VERY VERY good and makes the simming experience SO much more realistic. However, I'm finding real weather downloads are not smooth. I've tried using VATSIM weather but it's seldom accurate and everydownload "bumps" the whole flight out of whack. The main visual problem, which I believe has been mentioned elsewhere, is best described by my attached pic. I get this cloud layer 90% of my time regardless of the Metar.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/173392.jpgIf anyone has any pointers to correct this it would be great. Maybe they'll be rectified in an update?cheersmitchell

Jim,The weather "bumps" seem to be when weather is updated. The plane feels like it hits MAJOR turbulance upon reaching another weather station. I think it relates to wind shift and cloud redraw and seems much more pronounced using the Vatsim weather download. I'm just finding it hard to get a smooth transition of weather changes when I select a flight plan. Maybe I need to play around more with my settings.If you can get rid of that constant cloud layer as in my pic it would be appreciated.Thanks for the help.