Sign in to follow this  
Guest MrBitsy

ASX minimising to task bar when started

Guest MrBitsy

I can't see the ASX window - it starts minimised on the taskbar!!I have installed FSX SP1 and the latest directX update.Ray Keattch.

Guest triangle

Bring up the task manager, right click on ActiveSky in the processes section and choose maximise.Andrew

Guest Tarmack2

That fix does not work under Vista.....clicking on Maximise does not do a thing.Since I have this problem on two different computers, both running Vista, I would appreciate a real fix from HiFi....Thanks in advance,Cap'n Tarmack>Bring up the task manager, right click on ActiveSky in the>processes section and choose maximise.>>Andrew>

Guest triangle

Strange - I am running it on my XP FSX machine and on a Vista client and it works on both ...

Guest MrBitsy

>Bring up the task manager, right click on ActiveSky in the>processes section and choose maximise.Tried this and all I see is a windown with the title "X Engine service host". In the window I see the text "This is just a necessary form placeholder - not even actually shown to the user".Ray Keattch.

>I can't see the ASX window - it starts minimised on the>taskbar!!>>I have installed FSX SP1 and the latest directX update.>>Ray Keattch.Ray:I believe I had the same problem and I was given the following instructions which corrected the problem.Open the Task manager (Ctrl-Alt-delete) right click on ASX in the application list and choose maximise from the drop down list.Tks. to Andrew for the above information.Good Luck.Kenny G.

Guest JIMJAM

Same problem here.Icon goes to side bar and NOTHING will open it.Tried repair option.NadaSo I tried to reinstall.That worked now I NEED A NEW KEY.hint hint.So do not REINSTALL even if all your sales tranactions have been saved unless you want to wait.The key will not be there if when you need it.

Hi there,We are looking at this issue of startup minimization.As for keys, it does take some time as redownload/key issuance support requests are handled during daily business hours. We recommend you write down your key, print it, save it, etc. You can also copy the license.key file in your docs & settingsuserapplication datahifixengineasx folder if this helps. We are looking also at adding non-expiring keys to the ecommerce system.Best,

Damian Clark
HiFi  Simulation Technologies